The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?

Go down 
+3
Kai Isakaru
Josh
Luketh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 am

Give me a creative way to dump my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Didn't you just get her... and why?
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Well that was abrupt. Why exactly do you want to break up with her after just getting together?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Niggas, this hoe faked about being pregnant with me when we've never had sex. I'd love to dump her right now, but I want to embarrass the living crap out of her before seeing her off. She's insane.

Plus it's been three weeks, this is one of my longest relationships I've had. Pretty proud.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:26 am

Josh, just dump her. it's not worth the effort of humiliating her and it isn't a good idea anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 am

I'm not even amused.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:27 am

Yeah, well when it spreads crappy rumors about me it sucks. Was just thinking you lady killers had some interesting ways to end the love.

Other news, Government shutdown ended today.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

If she's insane she'll embarrass the hell out of herself. Just drop her and move on.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Hey, everyone. Just checked in after not visiting in about a week or so. I've had a lot of homework and other stuff.

Congrats on 99 Cooking, Josh!

I think I have a reddit.. Try MastaLe?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Thanks Masta.

So, I redid the political compass thing and scored way off of what I was last time.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Tried mine again and it's just a bit to the right and in the dead middle of authoritarian and libertarian.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:21 pm

What it was before:

YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 Politi10

What it is now:

YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 Politi11

So basically, I'm a full on Libertarian now. I'm happy that I've developed a strong political identity. It's crazy how right-wing parents can make you think that denying rights to homosexuals and such is right, but also crazy how my economic view has become conservative once again.

'Murica.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:41 pm

I mostly enjoy allowing people to do things that bring happiness to him/herself without hurting anybody in the process.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Same here. Personal use of Marijuana should be legal, homosexual marriage as well. Etc. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Forum seems to have been dead recently... How is school and life in general going for you all?

For me, I've been very busy with APUSH and AP Lang. I have to write a 8-12 page research paper for APUSH, the rough draft of which is due on Wednesday. I meant to start that this weekend, but AP Lang stuff ended up taking almost the entire weekend. I spent the last week teaching myself moles for Honors Chemistry, since our teacher didn't... that wasn't fun. I've also been very busy with archery, and I might start competing in some solo tournament before the team season starts in the January/February time frame.

That's all from me. What about you all?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Hey! I dumped my girlfriend, and I now have a new one. This one I actually care about, which is a weird feeling.

I haven't made good grades as of recently. I've been busy with deer hunting, lots of preparation. I only have one buck on my trail camera right now, and it's a tiny spike.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Senior year and I'm coasting along pretty smoothly overall. Classes are manageable; free time is fun and occupied.

I've certainly found more freetime starting today! Cross Country is officially over as of last Saturday and I've run my final meet. 'Bout damn time.

I still plan to run on my own time, but the lack of a sport is more than welcome at the moment. I really need to build some damn muscle.. I'm quite scrawny after this season. I had to drill ANOTHER hole in my belt a week or two ago.. that means I need to make two artificial holes in the smallest size adult men's belt that Kohl's sells for my belts to fit snugly. -.-
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Wow, you're a skinny one Luke. I had assumed that you would be a bit bigger due to football... did you just lose a lot of that from running? I think I would enjoy running if my asthma didn't bother me as much as it tends to do; never had any issues with it when backpacking though.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Running is the only exercise I can honestly enjoy.

So, I'm kinda pissed. My brother has been friends with this dude for a long time. Turns out I'm dating his ex. He comes into our house and basically is all like "Yeah I'mma steal her back man". This isn't bad, I can fend that off. I just found out he stole some crap from me. He stole:
My belt required to go to school.
A bluetooth headset
A flash drive
4 DS Games

It gets even better, this dude downloads Skyrim on the flash drive he stole and gives it to my girlfriend. Like I wouldn't fucking notice.

In the process of "About to kick some emo-faggot ass" now.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:45 pm

And this is why I try to stay out of dating relationships. Far too much drama for me.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Well we decided to rent an apartment before buying a house, it's a really nice three bedroom 1300 sq foot apartment.

I'm currently in Chapel Hill NC, although I grew up in the country so now that I'm in the city everything's a lot different.

The other day some dude hyped up on drugs tried to sell us stolen grantine counter tops for like 10$ it was friggin' hilarious.

But yeah now the job hunt is on and I finally also got my laptop fixed after the hard-drive took a shit. Taking it apart was annoying I accidentally got a small piece of metal lodged in my chargers circuit board so it would short out my laptop whenever I plugged it in but I figured out what was wrong fairly quickly and now everything seems to be in order, just gotta get to re installing everything again.

That's the last week in Zach's life.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Cool stuff, dude. I've heard a lot of great things about Chapel Hill. Wouldn't mind going to college up there but it's impossible to get into out of state.

That's also most of my life right now; college applications. So many possibilities.. I'm both scared and excited for the future. I think that's called "apprehension."

Glad to hear you've got the drama love-life of an anime show, Joshy.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:09 am

Man, anime shows are happy. This isn't freaking happy. We rode down to his house, and he damned well gave back the crap he stole. Banned from our house. We'll leave it at that and see where it goes.

The future is promising for us young people. Well, not really. Let's hope we can change that, eh?

My jaw surgery is looming. I have no clue if it will have a positive or negative effect upon my facial structure. To be honest, I don't care. My chin is currently symmetrical, and as long as that gets fixed I will be happy whether or not I'm uglier when it is over.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 pm

I'll be starting college applications in less than a year... that's a scary thought. At this point, I'm planning on going to a liberal arts college, most likely to study history and possibly foreign language. So far, I've just looked at colleges in Tennessee and my parents don't really want me going in-state, any suggestions?

What exactly is wrong with your jaw, Josh?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm

The doctor's know what's up, Josh. I don't think they're doing this to make you considerably uglier.. it MIGHT have something to do with your general health, however. Good luck on the surgery! :S
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:45 pm

My lower jaw is larger than my upper one, making my bite look sort of like a bulldog's. No one has noticed that yet, but more and more are starting to notice my asymmetry. My chin is quite large and pronounced due to this, hopefully it can tone it down.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:03 pm

So how intense is this surgery supposed to be? What's the estimated recovery time afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 am

They basically cut off my jaw, move it back, and drill it back in.

I should be able to go back home after a day or two, but the recovery time is long and painful. Spanning weeks, even months. There is also a chance of permanent nerve damage, causing numbness in parts of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Geez, can't say I'd like to have that done... good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:28 am

Do you know what the name of your ailment and/or procedure is? I'm interested in learning more about it.. Sounds scary! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next