The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?

Go down 
+3
Kai Isakaru
Josh
Luketh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 pm

I was never much of a partier. Sex, beer, and weed never really hit me. My girlfriend's a hard time partier, though. So I'm kinda conflicted.

So, I've been keeping tabs on RS. Turns out Armadyl just killed Bandos.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Was that the second world event? I never really got on board with those. I might get back into RS this summer, or whenever they bring in the combat/interface updates.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 pm

More combat/interface updates? I was always under the impression that the interface and general combat functionality were the parts of the game that shouldn't be updated once it was released. Leave it to Jagex to get all progressive and make massive changes not only ONCE, but TWICE!
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

The combat/ interface changes are bringing a separate Legacy Mode which is basically Pre-EoC
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Haha, so their "change" is to revert back to the old combat system? o_O
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Basically, except you have a choice between the two combat systems. They're also reverting the combat levels.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:16 pm

In other news, in a week or two Zaros will finally be revealed. JaGeX warns many players will be disappointed as they blindly followed a God without any unbiased view of his intentions. From what Jagex mods are saying:

He's not more powerful than Guthix, but there's no confirmation whether or not he was equally as powerful.
Zaros was the only God born as one.
You would NOT want to live in Zaros's empire
Also, you get to visit a whole other world in the new quest, and you get to decide whether Zaros returns or not.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Exciting times in Gielinor?

Meanwhile, back home on Earth, Spring Break is around the corner. What do you guys have planned for SB?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Planning to buy Dark Souls II, that crap is fun. Other than that, my Father's work hours got cut quite a bit, so we're facing some financial issues.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm looking at colleges in the Virginia/D.C. area for spring break.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Sorry to hear that, Josh. Sad

Which colleges are you looking at, Raurg? I've got friends who will be up in that area come next fall.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 pm

William and Mary, Georgetown University, and American University.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Nice! I'm visiting Destin, Florida for the week along with a huge chunk of the senior class. It is looking to be quite the week, that's for sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 pm

A lot of people at my school go to Destin for Spring Break. I've personally never been, and am not much of a beach person. What's the appeal of Destin?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Dude, the beach is such an awesome place.

I haven't been to Destin for SB either, but from what I hear it's a pretty poppin place to be. Tons of people, beautiful beach, lovely weather.. Ideal place to be on your spraaang breaaaak. Maybe I'll take some pictures for you guys while I'm there.

Some of the appeal comes from strength in numbers. When you've got hoardes of teenagers packed onto a beach, law enforcement can't really do much to stop the fun-times so long as nobody is dying or being murdered or whatever. Lax law enforcement means fun times for everybody. Beach cops are usually pretty lenient so long as they don't see you doing anything explicitly illegal and you don't try to run from 'em if they stop you to ask some stupid cop questions. Know your rights and all that.. Even if they do catch you drinking or smoking something naughty, there are so many people that you can just duck-n-weave and get the pigs out of your hair with ease. Some dudes will eventually get in their way on purpose -- kinda like somebody setting a pick in basketball. Common enemy!

Apart from that, Spring Break is a pull-factor in itself. If you spent a droll, endless winter in the foothills of suburban Georgia, you'd know exactly how glorious a sunny beach filled with bikini-clad females sounds. That's some heavenly imagery right there son, I can tell you that much.

Plus, my buddy is shipping in A FULL OUNCE of Cali-for-ni-AYE medical-grade marijhunnna for our enjoyment, so if the cutting loose on a beach doesn't sound appealing enough, just add that little factor in.

Oh yeah, I'm also a senior in high school who is SO ready to get the hell outta Roswell. I've lived here for 17 years -- a week in Destin with my "peers" signifies the last hoorah for us RHS boys n' girls. We've been going to school together for a long time, and I'm pretty sure the general consensus is to live it up with one-another until we all go our separate ways once fall rolls around. SB signifies the beginning of the end of high school: classes slow down afterwards, grad parties are gonna be rollin' pretty soon, and a summer of hangin' with the homies is on its way in.

FUCK I'm excited for Spring Break! Also, props to anybody who read this monster message the whole way through.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:51 am

I'm not into Marijuana, or really any kind of influence like that. Not that I'm a buzzkill, it just doesn't really appeal to me.

For Spring break I'm probably going to hang with my girlfriend, which is going on for about 5 months now. I've really slacked on my grades, averaging a low B now. Kinda sucks. Due to the financial issues, my plans for Spring Break are closed and my reconstruction of what I want to do is very limited.

My parents finally officially gave me a car, so that's nice.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:09 pm

To each his own, Joshy. In the words of the great Snoop: "Stay str8."

So long as you understand that there's nothing wrong with folks enjoying a sip of some drank or a puff on some plant after a hard day's work, you're alright in my book.

Congrats on the whip -- I been driving around our 2000 camry for a while now. What did they give you?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:36 am

2003 Monte Carlo SS. And nothing wrong with people enjoying the pleasures of life, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:22 pm

My dad just got a new car, so I'm getting his old Lexus. He is less than pleased about that, as he drive a station wagon in high school that would turn off if he took a corner too tightly.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:40 am

Might not be here from the next few days, but just in case I thought I'd wish Luke a Happy Birthday.

Spent the day with my girlfriend, was great. Unfortunately, she got herself into trouble with her parents so I can't hang out with her. Fortunately my father's work hours are back so I can hit the places I planned to in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 am

Sounds great Josh! Where are you heading to?
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 am

Has anyone heard from Zach lately? I've been getting a bad feeling something happened to him. Kinda seems like he dropped off the face of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Thanks Josh! I've had a killer birthday so far.

Come to think of it, Zach hasn't posted in a while. Perhaps he's just forgotten about the forums during all of his moving and whatnot -- I'm sure he's fine! If anybody knows his email or can get in contact with him any way, don't hesitate! If he doesn't post in another week or so I'll shoot an email to whatever account he signed up for on the forums with.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Oh yeah he's been moving. Maybe he doesn't have Internet?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 am

Brilliant detective work, Masta! Case solved. I hope he's alright..

Zach, dear, come back
'afore I have a heart-attack.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:03 am

Hey everyone!
Sorry I'm so inactive lately. I can't even describe how busy I've been. I've never pushed myself this hard in my life.
College, man.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Well, I'm back from college visits and school starts tomorrow - what fun. I'm finally getting around to taking my road test for my license, it's set for Friday, so hopefully I pass that. The weather is warming up so the grass is growing again, which looks nice but means I have to start mowing again. Roughly one more month until the AP exams, which means this school year is nearly done.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Interesting news, a girl committed suicide in my hometown today. She was a bully herself though, she just couldn't handle the heat whenever it was on her I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Well. Spring break has passed and I cannot complain. It was a good time for sure.

In six weeks, I graduate high school. The reality of that statement is a tad frightening, but I'm pretty excited for this fall -- as of now it looks like I'll be attending Appalachian State for college. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Hiscores have been re-added for f2p players - you just have to log in to get them back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next