The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?

Go down 
+3
Kai Isakaru
Josh
Luketh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Well fuck. Ah well. It was a fun idea while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:08 am

Why would it get awkward quickly? I don't base people off of their online avatars haha.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:52 pm

I feel as though Zach and I have the necessary social skills to stay out of the awkward zone.. Maybe Josh does not, but we'd hang out with you anyways. <3

Gotta have someone to pick on.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks Luke-o, I think you'll find me surprisingly more of an extrovert than you perceive. I'd find it interesting for a Bandits get together, it disappoints me that Luke looks exactly what I expected him to, though. I was hoping for some short, scrawny dude who wears oversized shades.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:12 am

But I mean I'm STILL not opposed to the alcohol idea, cause that would just make it more fun. Of course we'd have to bring consoles and good vidya games we can all dick around with cause drinking games would be far too boring with such a small amount of people 100% males. BUT Halo all nighters while getting hammered are nothing to shake a stick at by any means.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Average height, perfect-sized shades, Joshy. B|

BP is a gentleman's game! We'll play that! Many videogames get even more fun when in a drunken group, so we certainly ought to do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:41 pm

True we may play BP a bit different than you're used to though.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:13 pm

We can give Josh and them a handicap if we play like THIS!
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:57 pm

I have but one rule with how I play beer pong and how most of us do in the country.

We play with water and drink from our drink of choice whenever they sink one no pussy drinking either.

This is for two reasons,

Not everyone likes beer
If your ball lands in a pile of cow shit out here do you REALLY wanna drink that when they sink it into the cup? I'd imagine it'd be a similar situation wherever we met up I guess unless we ended up indoors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?   YO!  A little quiet around here; how is school going? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

YO! A little quiet around here; how is school going?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10