The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Masta is Back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey everyone! You might've noticed I was gone for two days, or maybe you didn't, but, whatever. I was recently on a class trip for 6th. GRADE. CAMP!! Hooray!!!
And, WTH? I was gone for two days and theres like 5 new threads. I basically missed everything I guess.
This little part of the topic is gonna sortof sum up a couple posts to the new threads (that appeared out of nowhere during my absence) that I'm too lazy to post.
Welcome back Steve! I never really met you and I guess that you are really awesome so I look forward to meeting you sometime!
I wish I could go barrows running with you guys. Too bad I'm not mem and I'm a total penny pincher so I'm not gonna risk anything in there. Otherwise I would come in with nothing at all to die for fun and just see what it looks like.
Anyways, camp was tons o' fun! We went canoeing, did some archery, golf, played lots of other games, went hiking in swamps that went up to your shoulders (practically drowned) and made bottle rockets!
I'm so mad cause they divide the grade into two parts so theres session A and session B. I just got home today from A and B just left so we switched. We had rain all day, everyday, and it was so F'in muddy. And now B has all nice and sunny weather. I think the worst part is after the hike we went on, we were so muddy and we weren't allowed to come in the lodge with our disgusting clothes, so we had to strip down and hang our clothes out side. (EEEEWWWW!!!!) UGH how uncomfortable. So.. many... bodies..........
I do actually wanna go back though.
I'm gonna miss the counselors though. The were high-schoolers that had to watch over us and keep us together.
The food was actually not that bad. We had like chicken fingers, tacos, and steak.
Anyways, well I'm back and I'm ready to roll!

Extra notes:
Boo-Yah! 100th post! Yipee I'm now a corporeal poster.
Watch this video. LOL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKB7zfopiUA
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Lol, I love camps... I could go out on this huge story about this one church retreat we went on which ended up being a "hook-up-with-girls-from-your-church MARATHON!" but I won't.

Glad you had fun, and glad you're back.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh yeah, it was actually some methodist church camp but they let our school come back every year or something.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Haha, sounds AWESOME, wish I could've gone.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Wow man if all us Bandits could meet up someday and have fun.... EPIC! Maybe someday we can plan an awesome reunion when we're like 30 years old and can afford a plane or something to travel someplace so we can all get together.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:26 pm

The NFL pays well, so when I get there we'll have a Hawaii reunion, sound good?
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Sports + Masta = rotten tomatoes thrown at Masta for making the team lose
I.... do not play sports.... Masta is no athlete. Masta is only known for being smartest kid in the grade. And I'm not so much of a nerd cause I have a great social life Smile
Me thinks I'm gonna be some sort of financial manager. That's what I got for my career test. And I'm great with math so hooray! Ofcourse, I'm mean though, so I would financially destroy all my clients and make them go bankrupt.(I hate helping ppl. If someone is doing something wrong, I just sit and watch and don't tell them how to do it unless they ask me. That way, they waste all their time and when they figure out that they've done it wrong. They have to start all over.... mwuahuahuaha!!!)
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't know what you're going to be, but I know you NEED a therapist.

Sports + Luke= jaw-dropping proffesional-esque plays and moves.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Maybe I'll see you play football someday, Luke. Someday.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:50 am

Anesthesiologist is what I'm looking at so far.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:54 am

Too long of a job title.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:45 pm

LOL, Swallow. Nice job. That's what my sister wants to be. That's what our -parents- want us to be...
"No.. No... you gonna be.. a DOCTOR!" Sad
Doctor isn't so bad either. I do actually wanna be a doctor. the only bad part is the lives that are depending on you.
"Oops! I cut the wrong tendon..."
*turns around and mouths "I'm sorry." to the family behind the window and walks away cause the patient is dead and there's nothing else I can do now*
Harvard here I come!

*arrives at Harvard*
"Hi! I'm Phuoc-Hanh. I was the full-scholarship recipient?"
*slides a roughly-drawn-with-crayon diploma across the counter*
"So... am I in?"
*desk lady calls security*
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:53 pm

haha, PLUS being a doctor's gonna suck now thanks to Obama. Unless they changed that up and I didn't notice.. which is quite likely.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

I don't really pay attention to the news about Obama and all that political stuff.

Can you believe it's been almost like a year and a half since he's been in office?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:56 pm

year and a half of suffering.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Stupid democrats killing us. O_o

Actually,you can't blame democrats. Let's blame the blacks. (lol)

Literally,if you ask them why they voted for Obama,they can only say.. "w-well we needed change"

In his political debates all they heard is "I'm black BITCHES!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:08 am

here's the problem with anesthesiologists...the anesthesia doesn't always work and the patient hates you forever Sad
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't think you've ever been so right, Josh.

And that would be the funny part of the job, Kai!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Masta is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masta is Back   The Masta is Back Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masta is Back
Page 1 of 1