The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine Empty
PostSubject: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:54 pm

A lot of the newer Pizza Bandits may not know what to expect when Luke or myself says "Suit up, maggots! We're gonna go rev-hunting!" Well, all of you ought to read this.

1. We usually have everyone meet up at Edgeville. Standard equipment - your best three (or four, if you think you can withstand a rev sneak attack) pieces of equipment, about 20 pieces of food to start out with, the clan cape, and a lob pot/harpoon. Someone is usually appointed to bring an axe and tinderbox. This person is tasked with always having logs in their ivvy.

2. As people are ready, line up in FORMATION. That's with commanding officers in the front and maggots in the back. If you fall behind, catch up, because we are not waiting for your slowpoke ass.

3. The clan will first head out to our headquarters - the Bandit Camp itself. Someone gets to have anchovy/rat duty (anchovies only if someone brought a small net) - they're responsible for supplying the cook on duty with rat meat or anchovies. The cook on duty will be making the pizzas, of course. Everyone else hangs around killing bandits and watching out for revs.

4. After most of us have a good set of rations (2-4 pizzas each), we'll head off to the west coast Chaos Temple, where revenants abound. ALWAYS KEEP THE DOOR OF THE CHAPEL CLOSED UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED. We don't need someone dying because of a stupid mistake. If a suitable target comes along, everyone is expected to pitch in. Everyone should work together and draw the revenant into the multi area immediately around the chapel. If anyone dies, it's the survivors' solemn duty to keep their grave standing.

5. Once the majority of our supplies are depleted, we'll head over to our east coast fishing spot (stopping at HQ if there's a real emergency). The person with the hatchet and tinderbox must always have logs in case a rev attacks and everyone must retreat with uncooked supplies. The clan island is our place of refuge.

I think that's about it for the basics. Of course it's not always so cut and dry, because we often stop to pose for pictures or to have a fun time fighting each other in the free-for-all at CW.
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:38 pm

well, it is possible that you can trap a rev inside the chaple if things get tight. This wont work all the time as they will probably just stay outside. However, somtimes they float through the door. If that happens, get out and trap it in. Make sure that they dont float through the door again, remember they cant float through walls. Dont belive me?, ask luke, he seen first-hand my quickthinking
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Yeah, never stand near a door and only rely on thick walls for shelter.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Thick walls are the walls that are at least of 'square' thick. RS is made of many squares put together to form a huge grid. only rely on the 1-square walls for total protection.

And of course, we're always having fun. geek
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm

An example of such a wall being those around our HQ.
Back to top Go down
lorknight7
maggot!
maggot!
lorknight7

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Very Happy this is going to be a fun hunt

i am a new recriuted so i might need help on the way to the hunt for rev. jocolor farao :king santa Shocked lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lorknight7
maggot!
maggot!
lorknight7

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

i bet that someone would die during the hunt for rev. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Well, I can't really say that nobody wont die...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine   The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine Empty

Back to top Go down

The Typical Rev-Hunting Routine
Page 1 of 1