The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App State Antics!

Go down 
+3
Raurgbrom
Zach
Luketh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

App State Antics! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:42 am

That was by far our most fantastic Revenant hunt, it was also at our peak I believe. I'll miss those days of adventure and pure fun. I don't think RuneScape's community will ever be in that state again.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:37 am

Yeah, the closest thing we had to that afterwards was Dunge, which was pretty damn fun. Especially when it was five of us including one or two dunge pures, and room after room after room was just filled with good, challenging fights.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:27 am

Somebody scrapbook that shit. Damn, we really ought to play a fucking game together. Does anybody want to buy elder scrolls online this summer?
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:16 am

Happy Birthday, Swallow! Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 am

Thanks, Josh!
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope you buy yourself a nice, classy liquor and get drunk off your ass with close homies. That's what I've been doing on my birthday for years now, but you can legally do it, which makes it special.

May your twenty-first year be as productive and fruitful as the years that have passed. I'm quite excited to see where you go in life, miss Swallow, and I cherish our every correspondence -- even the ones that involved you hitting me in the head with various heavy objects. <3
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Classy liquor, check! Had some wonderful sparkling sake last night, along with an eight-year old sake that tasted like chocolate. Plus another kind of sake, champagne, and a nice cocktail at a speakeasy.

Thanks, Luke -- it's been awesome knowing you and I look forward to hearing about your future college shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Damn, even four years later I can recognize my avatar by the back of his head and his shoulderpads. Good times, friends. Thanks for posting that, Luke.
Swallow, missed your birthday by a few days--happy belated birthday!
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks, Kai! I still remember that level-headed nature of yours playing out well on rev hunts.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:15 pm

All I remember from that rev hunt at this point was my random hilarious death.  I'm always proud to be the guy raining lobsters on the ground.
Edit: I'd also like to say I'm glad everyone sees me as the level-headed guy. I've heard that from most of the clan at this point and it gives me a weird fuzzy feeling inside. (I should probably see a doctor for that.)
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Get that fuzzy feeling checked out, Kai, last time I had one of those it turned out to be cancerous. Fortunately, we nipped it in the bud and I'm cancer-free.

My time as a fraternity pledge is over -- if any of you are familiar with how fraternities work, you might have some idea how shitty and tiring being a pledge is. I'm glad it's done with! Stories and updates on my life will become more frequent now, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:51 am

Luke, this is worse than cancer.

I suspect I might have come down with feelings.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:43 am

You should enlighten me, Luke. I've only heard the terminology on being a pledge.

I've decided on my major of choice myself. I'm going into Biology: PP so I can prepare myself for med school. I know I'm typically considered the idiot of the clan, but I'm actually one of the smartest kids in my school (Not saying much, admittedly). I'm into the competitive game, I just hope I can match up to the other geniuses competing against me.

Meanwhile, an update on Matt is that he's shooting for Pharmacy school. It sucks to know we're all growing up.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Let me teach you, then, Joshy. Fraternities are cool, although greek letter organizations have a rather horrid reputation amongst those students who choose not to "go greek," as it were.

My first week in Boone, me and my roommate met a bunch of cool Phi Gamma Delta brothers across the street from my residence hall at this big concrete/stucco apartment complex called the Appalachian Manor. At first, I thought everyone was always moronically inebriated, but now I recognize they were just celebrating being back at school. So these guys grew on me, and I decided to accept a bid with Phi Gam as a result. When you accept a bid, you become a pledge. So now I'm a pledge. Being a pledge is certainly a good way to learn a lot about who you are as a person. For the first time in my life, really, I'm expected to put something before myself. I've learned a lot about accountability and time management since becoming a pledge.

The first eight weeks were tough -- we had pledge education, where we were quizzed on the history and tenants of Phi Gamma Delta. As a pledge, you ain't shit. It's the time when all the initiated brothers decide whether or not they want you in the brotherhood. As a method for testing your worthiness, they ask you to do things for them. Somehow, word got out that I'm good at writing, and I ended up wring letters to brothers' siblings, girlfriends, and mothers. I had to write and recite a love poem for one brother's significant other -- it was pretty funny. Pledging is fun, but it's tiring. You don't get a lot of sleep, and you're always busy doing something for the fraternity.

But now, the eight weeks are up, and I was voted in! For now, my pledge brothers and I are "in limbo." I just hang out with everybody and don't have to worry about being the brothers' lil bitch boy. Next semester, assuming my grades are acceptable, I will be initiated and get a certificate as an official member of Phi Gamma Delta's Beta Nu chapter! Huzzah.

You can think of fraternities as something of a clan; I sure as hell do. I hope to rise into some position of leadership in the coming years because it looks good on a resume, and because I really feel like I can guide this group of dudes to achieving some good shit for both the community as a whole, and the chapter.

If anybody wants to come up to Boone for a weekend, hit ya boi up! Snowboarding season just began!
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Sounds like a damn TV show Luke lmao, but sounds fun nonetheless, don't stress yourself out too much.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Josh wrote:
You should enlighten me, Luke. I've only heard the terminology on being a pledge.

I've decided on my major of choice myself. I'm going into Biology: PP so I can prepare myself for med school. I know I'm typically considered the idiot of the clan, but I'm actually one of the smartest kids in my school (Not saying much, admittedly). I'm into the competitive game, I just hope I can match up to the other geniuses competing against me.

Meanwhile, an update on Matt is that he's shooting for Pharmacy school. It sucks to know we're all growing up.

No one said you were an idiot or we thought so you just make poor decisions young one.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:35 pm

It probably could be a TV show. My fraternity certainly has some characters in it. I have one more week of classes, and then a week of finals. After that, my first semester of college is over. It really flew by. I'm hoping to finish strong academically over these next two weeks!
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 pm

I'd watch that TV show, but I've got a feeling if that happened they'd start making money so they'd make excuses to make sure you stay a pledge FOREVER.

Long time no see, Zacho! How've you been doing?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:00 pm

There are too many "anti-hazing," rules, though, so it could never be a TV show. We'd get in trouble, even though I was never hazed. Viewers would find something to call hazing, I'm sure, and then we'd lose our charter and just be a group of dudes without any greek letters.

How ARE you, Zach?
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:06 am

Good, my computers going to be done tomorrow, getting the last part of my desktop can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:12 pm

What are you going to do with the computer? I'm seriously considering getting Elder Scrolls Online over Christmas break..
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Thought I'd update ya'll on my surgery. It's not good.
Our insurance denied our surgery, so we're going to have to fork out $11,000. I doubt we'll make it in time, and I'm stressed beyond belief right now because of it.

Fml
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:56 pm

That definitely sucks Josh. If you don't end up being able to have it done now, will you be able to have it later? Are there drawbacks to not getting it done?
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:18 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about that Josh I don't know why it would have gotten denied, but that's how insurance companies work they're out to fuck the people.

I can do absolutely anything I want with it Luke, If you wanna play some ESO I'm totally down.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Man, that's some dreadful news, Josh. I hope you and your family area able to work out some sort of solution.. bastards.

Zach, I was looking around about ESO, and it seems pretty expensive.. $60 to begin with, and then $15 a month. That's a pretty steep price.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Indeed it is, I forgot it was pay by month, if I'm going to P2P then I'm probably just going to resub to FFXIV
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Minecraft realms, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Minecraft Realms? that an update?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Minecraft realms is a dedicated server service that is managed by mojang. It's like $12 a month.

In scholastic news, I got four As and a B in my first semester of college -- ASS WAS KICKED. Now that I'm in college, I'm actually putting effort into my studies, and it has already paid off! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:37 am

Congrats Luke, also I have a pc powerful enough to just host one now so we don't really need to rent unless we want a 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App State Antics!   App State Antics! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

App State Antics!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Pizza Bandit Pages-
Jump to: