The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey guys, come check out the new skill Divination. It looks like a pretty relaxed skill, so just coming on for 30 minutes would be pretty cool. The cape looks sick too.

I hope to see everyone on for at least a little bit. RuneScape is where this clan was started, and hopefully we can meet up for another bit.

Also, will be starting up a Steam thread ONCE AGAIN. Get a Steam account guys, link together, and let's make sure our friendship doesn't completely die out.

Another thing, is anyone getting a PS4? Will add if wanted.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Divination from the previews that I saw of it looks... meh. They hyped it up for quite awhile to be great and it looks like all you do is just afk it like the Runespan. Also, I'm against the personal resource things that you can summon from it.

Steam, I have it but haven't bought anything. I downloaded Dota 2 but my computer won't run it. I think it has something to do with my graphics card but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Dude. With how out-dated my computer is now I don't think I'll be playing ANYTHING off of steam.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Well, "Im Choice" reached 99 divination today. Congratulations to him.

Interestingly enough, the emote was leaked about a week ago when a guy on a private server got the cape since it used the same coding as Runescape.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:49 pm

It took 10 days for the FIRST 99? Jeez..
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:47 pm

There's already over 30 people with 99. The xp isn't the fastest from what I've seen, but it's pretty much all afk. Too bad it's a mem skill or I'd be going for 70 or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Fastest xp from 92-99 is 40K per hour. Basically Runespan with the slow xp rates of RC
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Steam name Decl1ned add me I can play a few games on there not a fan of TF2 though I could give dota a shot with you guys I didn't really like it when I played but hey.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:15 pm

I got Dota 2 to run on my laptop, so I am able to play it now. I haven't had the time to actually play though, so give me a bit to work it all out.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 pm

My username is Ares. Add me. I'm willing to try some new free games, but a little reluctant to download too many games that take a lot of room. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:18 pm

So some guys at my school started a Dota 2 team, which I'm a member of now without ever playing an actual game. This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

How many members you got?
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:21 am

Seven or eight, I think. Of course, not all of us are available at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:50 am

League of legends is better. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MASTER RACE!
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 pm

I've been meaning to try it for awhile, just haven't gotten around to it.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:53 pm

I can teach people how to play that one at least.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Well, if I can find the time, I'd be willing to try. I'm busy almost every week night with homework and weekends can be fairly busy as well.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Try to find the time it's f0n.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Junior year of high school is taking up way too much of my time for that haha. I would probably try it this weekend if I wasn't gone backpacking until Sunday evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!   Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Divination Comes Tomorrow! Check it out!
Page 1 of 1