The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]

Go down 
+3
Raurgbrom
Luketh
Josh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] Empty
PostSubject: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am

Oh.. by the way, have you guys ever thought of this?

We all still play video games.. Maybe it is just that we are looking for a game to replace RuneScape. Maybe we should just all find a new, free to play game to play with each other and maybe that will bandage our worries for now.

It just may not be the same seeing as how we all came together playing RuneScape, but it might help a little bit.

...Oor we could pull a NextGenTactics and make our clan universally game friendly.

In other words, a clan that plays together with more than one game.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 am

In all honesty, I don't think there's a better candidate than Minecraft.

I'm down for this idea, though. If anybody wants to play a game (or games) with us don't hesitate to shoot an invite. Bandits can make ANY game more fun.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:10 am

I agree with Luke, Minecraft would be a great candidate.

But the problem is would a lot of the bandits go out and spend some money on a game?
I think that a lot of TPB already has MC though, so it might not be that big of a problem..

Zach an I are playing League of Legends at the moment, it's F2P and really fun.

Also, I'm going to download Borderlands one of these days.. >.>

Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 am

I'm up for Minecraft once I get it.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 pm

I've actually been searching all around for new games to play. I've actually tried Battlestar Galactica and got hooked for a week or so..got dumb once it takes weeks to get enough money to buy good stuff and you can only get better if you're a nerd like all the other players and spend thousands of dollars on the stupid thing. So yeah, maybe we should move on. MC doesn't quite appeal to me though, but idk maybe I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 pm

How can unlimited LEGOs NOT appeal to you, Masta? I'm interested to see why people think they'll dislike the game.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 pm

This isn't really our forte, but TF2 is a great time-killer and its technically free now.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Well, idk. I'm pretty into building stuff but that's irl. The lame free version of it I tried wasn't bad either but like Josh said idk if I wanna go out and buy it and not like it.

I've heard of TF2 and it does sound kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 pm

League of Legends is really fun actually. Maybe Ill put up some gameplay footage sometime. Plus me and Josh have horrible luck when it comes to teams so if we could all get together, wed own. after a few days anyways, *remembers joshes first game* "First blood!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" "An ally has been killed!" JOSH YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHOS DIED THE WHOLE MATCH! Good times... Gooood times..
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Rise of immortals is identical to league of legends, also free. I don't really like either, but just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 pm

LoL is betta Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Let me put this a different way. I don't like either of those games. It's not my style of gaming. This is my unbiased, if not neutral, standpoint.

The two games are identical in gameplay.

first-person games ftw Smile
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 pm

DoTA was the original,
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm

so great, they're the identical twin offspring of DoTA.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Kai.. If you play too many First Person shooters your penis will shrivel off.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Theres also Heroes of Newerth LOL I played dota when it first came out I used to make maps for warcraft 3
OH OH OH I KNOW LETS SWITCH TO BORDERLANDS 2!@!@!@ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

I don't want to play a really intensive game, though. Anything that you'd buy from Gamestop is usually too much for my computer to handle.

With the exception of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Download League of Legends already
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:19 pm

I play very few shooters. I play first person GAMES, not necessarily shooters.
elderscrollselderscrollselderscrolls
(occasional tf2...)
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

Zach STFU. I just wish Elderscrolls were multiplayer Sad
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

I agree, I'd totally buy Skyrim if it was.

I'm still wanting everyone to buy Minecraft.

Is there a limit to how many people there are in a server?

I've never tried TF2, is it good?
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:09 am

there is a limit but it's in the server config and you can change it.
yes.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 am

I'm like you Kai, I like FPG's, but I'm not limited to them. I don't really see how First person views can change a game that dramatically, and also some games just aren't meant to be in First person.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 pm

I just like games that I play as one character at a time, and actually play AS that character. that's why I don't like LoL or RoI or DoTA or *acronyms galore*.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Yeah, I prefer playing as a character and I don't really like a shit ton of things happening at once. I like having everything in front of me and being able to play at whatever speed I want without feeling overwhelmed.

But seriously.. MC servers are from like $10 a month and they're able to hold 10 people. If 5 or so of us play the server it's $2 a month. You can find that under your couch. I can start a paypal or something and we can donate to it OR if anybody has a computer that's able to run 24/7 as a dedicated server, that works too.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Luketh wrote:
Zach STFU. I just wish Elderscrolls were multiplayer Sad

FLASHBACK:

Zach: Is oblivion multiplayer?

Luketh: ELDER SCROLLS SERIES CANT BE MULTIPLAYER OMFMGMFMGMFMGM ITS YOUR OWN QUEST IT WOULD MAKE IT GAY IF IT WERE MULTIPLAYER CUZ ITS YOUR ADVENTURE THATS THE SHITTIEST SUGGESTION EVER ZACH!

And for the mc server lets sell our RS accounts to pay for em LOL
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:08 pm

My brother has a laptop that (Still connects to the internet, unlike my old one) can run 24/7.

Let's go with Zach and sell our accounts. lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]   Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh's Suggestion [Split from my writing thread]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next