The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I regret to inform...

Go down 
+5
Raurgbrom
Masta Le
Swallow777
Caleb
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Maggot!
Maggot!
Chris

I regret to inform... Empty
PostSubject: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:08 am

Dear Bandits,

I regret to inform you that i will be leaving the clan. Not because of anyone person or there is something wrong with being a bandit, just that i feel that a different one fits my goals on Rs more. If its not a problem i would still like to take part in activities and the guest clan chats. This does not mean im not going to talk to you guys anymore or not go on Boss trips or all nighters. If you guys wanna do anything just pm or hit me up i fc Smile... You guys have been awesome friends and glad i got to know what it feels like to be a bandit, and believe me it felt great.

Sincerely and your friend always,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:55 am

:'(
Sorry..i need my blanket right now
Sad
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am

Well, Chris, it pretty much goes without saying that I'm sorry to see you go...but it -does- look like you're moving on to bigger and better things. We've all loved how goal-oriented and persistent you are and wouldn't change that about you, so it logically follows that we had to know you wouldn't always be with us. That said, you'll always be a Bandit. Good to know we'll still be seeing you around occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

Hmm, I respect your decision. Like Swallow said, you probably weren't gonna stay with us but I think it goes for everyone. What's life if you only stay with one group of people? Inevitably, all of our times will come and we'll make more friends. We'll miss you, Chris. And of course it's not a problem if you hang out with us once in a while. Seeya 'round, archer man.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 am

Have fun wherever you go Chris. You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 am

Once a bandit always a bandit, baby, you'll always be welcome here. It was good gettin to know you, man, and I DO plan on making you go on the same amount of boss trips as usual.

Good luck with wherever you're going in-game, and remember that this IS, indeed, a game. Lots of people tend to forget that. Don't take it too seriously, eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

and there goes our human multicannon...
jk. nice having you in the clan, I hope we all can still chat like bafoons in the friend chat like old times.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 am

Buffoons, Kai. Buffoons. Unless you -really- meant baboons...?
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 pm

a bafoon is a mix of the two...you should know that, you're surrounded by them.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:55 pm

OINK!
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Stevenkade
General Poster
General Poster
Stevenkade

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 pm

I'ma miss you Chris!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

I see, sorry you had to quit, Chris. I know you are probably going to a big PvM clan, what was it... ELC? Whatever. You're still family to us, Chris..

Luke put it as good as I could put it on the last sentence on taking the game seriously. I will miss you, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform...   I regret to inform... Empty

Back to top Go down

I regret to inform...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Clan News!-
Jump to: