The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for designers for the new clan hall.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

Looking for designers for the new clan hall. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes I have gotten 70 construction and since Luke doesn't want to do it I'm asking for pretty much anyone else, submit your ideas, and I'll have a look!
Looking for designers for the new clan hall. Const10
Although with a crystal saw and tea I can do things up to level 76 construction, and I can make evil stews for everything else so keep this in mind up to 76...Also keep in mind I'll be using the gilded altar so keep it close to the entrance! And one last thing to remember I can only have 26 rooms in the entire house including the dungeon rooms.

By the way this is hows it's getting set up, you choose the rooms that are numbered, E=Entrance and D=Dungeon Entrance
Looking for designers for the new clan hall. Blue10
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 am

15's gonna definitely be the altar, first priority.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 am

Yup, I was thinking 15 altar, 14, and 16 portals so we have all the teles except for lumby which thats why we have home tele Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 pm

I dreamt about 14 and 16 being portals. O_o
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Wow o_O lol, well we need to figure out 11 12 and 13 asap so I can get started.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 pm

The set up for my house is just a diamond shape. I think that'd be a good idea instead of a big rectangle with the entrance portal all the way to the side.

I don't understand why we would need 15 to be the altar. Yeah, it's faster to get there to pray with bones, but... Think about it, it's a Clan Hall. So that means a place for parties and events right? So we're not gonna be spending the majority of the time training and making runs for bones. Anyways, to get into the house we need Zach inside. Zach tell me something, are you willing to just stand there for an hour or so while everyone else is training prayer and you can't leave until they're done?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

God masta, for once.. It can be used for both. We have plenty enough space for everything. Did you not know Jagex was talking before about letting people in without the owner in there?
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah I did.

I'm sortof on and off about this, why would Jagex keep players out anyways? It's not like they can vandalize and steal. But I would like it that no one can enter my house without permission. I just don't like the feeling that any stranger can enter my name and creep around in my house. Or are they making it so that only friends can go in without owner?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Depends on house settings, they obviously have to be in your world, and your chat as to be on to everyone for them to go in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for designers for the new clan hall.   Looking for designers for the new clan hall. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for designers for the new clan hall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Clan News!-
Jump to: