The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get awesome games FREE! :D

Go down 
+2
Kai Isakaru
Josh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

How to get awesome games FREE! :D Empty
PostSubject: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 am

Before you read:
  • Do not put this in the guides section as this is not RuneScape related.
  • You only need to download stuff; no survey sites etc.

Let's get started. This will be a short guide because it is quite simple. I don't think I need to add pictures since it is pretty straight forward. They also have pretty much retro games along with some Playstation,PSP, and DS.

Now, go to Coolrom.com. This is where you will be downloading all your games and systems.

Once you're there,scroll your mouse over 'Emulators' and pick the system you want to download

Once downloaded you can continue by downloading your games, this will be executed by putting your mouse on top of 'ROM Files' and the system games will pop up. Find the game system you downloaded and click.

This will take you to a list of the most downloaded and best rated games. If you don't see the one you're looking for you can just search for it in the search bar titled 'ROM Search'.

Download and you will see a folder with two files, one saying your game and another saying 'readme' you won't have to worry about 'readme' just worry about that other file.

You will want to now open up your emulator and find the file which holds your game
TIP: Put your file in the folder which holds your emulator so you will find all the games you download easier!

When you open up the game in the emulator you should be playing!

Now because of that work, I will have to advertise.

Joshvsrs.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:55 pm

I would just like to point out that, legally, you are only allowed to use games that you own or have owned. However, this is pretty much universally ignored.
just figured I'd inform people about the legal side of the matter, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm

yep, let's see the damned police arrest 4 million of us, not even telling you how many illegally download music.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:27 pm

true. unfortunately, laws broken en masse are still laws broken, although odds are slim of any being caught.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 am

Actually, they're pretty nonexistant. I bet cops are illegally downloading the latest black-music hit right now.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:26 pm

While eating donuts and drinking coffee. Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Illegally tooken from doughnut and coffee thieves.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Just shows u the type of people cops and be, and I was always told to trust them.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 pm

yup, although international travel with "illegal" software is now dangerous as HELL
new treaty thing called ACTA gives customs officers worldwide the right to go through all electronics.
people are treating it as the internet apocalypse...by people I mean "retards with over 1000 dollars of pirated software"
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeahhh pirated. Argh! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Meh it's not the same
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:22 am

Well there are some places where all you CAN buy is pirated stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get awesome games FREE! :D   How to get awesome games FREE! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get awesome games FREE! :D
Page 1 of 1