The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Well, last month I read the Clan Submissions blog on the RS homepage, and I came across the "some of our most unusual clans" page. I looked up these so called "unusual" clans and what did I find? Not very unusual clans. So I sent an email to JaGeX and told 'em about us. I opened up the newsletter today and what did I find? Us listed FIRST in the "some of our more unusual clans" section. Felt good. Here's the link, scroll down about half of the page.

Official recognition! =D
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm

ooooh, Hell yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I know! I read that and it TOTALLY made my day.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Due to Josh's request, here's the email itself.

Hey, Mod Timbo and the rest of the Community Management team,

First off, I, as a clan leader, would like to commend you on this idea for a Clan Submissions Blog. I think it's a great way to get some of the not huge clans out there, as well as some of the more unusual clans. It's a great way to get players who haven't really been in a clan into the fun game-enhancing experience of clans.

I was reading through this month's issue of the submissions page, and I saw the more unusual clans area. I looked 'em up on the runescape forums and said to myself "Unusual? I think we can do better than that!"

My good Runescape friend Swallow777 and I, Luketh0_o, or Luke, have been running a clan named The Pizza Bandits on and off for several years now. We're both considered veteran players of Runescape, and have been friends since I was a wee 9-year old lad, back so far that you held two-handers with one hand.

The Pizza Bandits is arguably one of THE most unusual clans in Runescape. Everything about us is different from your usual clans.. the way we play to the way we formed. It's all weird, and we pride ourselves in the Weirdness. I feel we fit in the "most unusual clans" category as THE #1 most unusual clan.

When you guys get this message, email me back with questions, how we got our name, what we do, some of our many weird chants and sayings, whatever. I'm willing to fill you guys in to prove we deserve a spot in our "more unusual clans" section in next month's issue. We're down with an interview, too, if you need one.

Viva La Pizza,
Luketh
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Viva La Pizza!
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Excellent! I'll get back to you with that description in a few days or so.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm

A'right, thanks Swallow.

Now to deal with this Indonesian spamming little fag.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

good, good.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Josh, Swallow... if you feel like helping me to delete these stupid spam messages I'd appreciate it..
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Aye,deleted about 20.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Finished off the other 400 using the moderator control panel, thanks for your help, Josh.

The offender had all 4 of the IPs banned that he used to spam my forum, and I'm going to limit the total new topics that can be made per day be something like 10 to pretty much eliminate mass spamming. Overall it took about 7 1/2 minutes to deal with this fool, so no big deal really.

I'mma bust a cap on the next fool who tries to spam any forum ran by THIS Luke. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:21 pm

Good job Luke.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 pm

i did the report an abuse thing on the bottom of the page when i found it (i think i saw it first but i was kinda powerless) so i hope that doesn't bite me in the ass later.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Good job, do what you can do and that's all I ask. It's actually kinda funny that someone would invest the effort to bug us and it ends up taking me about 5 minutes to deal with it. I'd be pissed if I were an annoying fail spammer.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm

indeed--I applaud his effort, but he can go burn in hell for his failure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 pm

And if he succeeds at any point on another forum he can burn too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition   OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Clan Submissions Recognition
Page 1 of 1