The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Time...Who's Got Questions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

Question Time...Who's Got Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Question Time...Who's Got Questions?   Question Time...Who's Got Questions? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Quote :
Knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote; "early peoples passed on plant and animal lore through legend"

So, this is where explanations for what we do, etc. go... If you wonder why we do something, why we go somewhere, and the like.. this is the place to ask. Likewise, if you have an answer to a question, answer it. This is for some fun and some explinations, too. Well, anybody got any questions about Pizza Bandit tradition? Let's get this started.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
panicforever
maggot!
maggot!

PostSubject: Re: Question Time...Who's Got Questions?   Question Time...Who's Got Questions? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:01 am

hey luke idk how to post athead exactaly where it needs to be could you five me step by step instuctions?
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Question Time...Who's Got Questions?   Question Time...Who's Got Questions? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 am

Panic more specific please Smile
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: Question Time...Who's Got Questions?   Question Time...Who's Got Questions? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Posting a thread is simple.
1. Go to the green navigation ba on top and go the "Forum".
2. Find the subforum in which your thread most likely fits. Ex. If you want to post a guide, post in "Guides". If you have some great news or want to tell eveyrone something, post in "Clan News!"
3. Go all the way to the bottom of the page once you find the subforum you want to post in. You should see topic symbols indicating what kind of a thread one is. Some where above that on the left should be a green button that says "New thread" or "Post Topic". Something along those lines. I forget what it was.
4. Title your thread, create a body of text and just say what you want to say. If you have typed a lot, I like to copy all of my text, incase my page freezes and I lose everything. Then you go to the green bar under all that where it should say "Options". Edit anything you want, you can even put a poll.
5. Post your topic and voila, you're done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Time...Who's Got Questions?   Question Time...Who's Got Questions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question Time...Who's Got Questions?
Page 1 of 1