The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial Island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

Tutorial Island Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial Island   Tutorial Island EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:28 pm

I know what you guys are thinking, "Omg Tutorial Island is sooo lame" But to be honest, when making a new profiel such as a skiller or pure, it can acually be the very first place you may want to train. Question Question

You see, when I first created Icelord, I simply stayed behind training in the many facilities that are so close together rather than simply speeding through it in an effort to play the game. But what excatly does that mean? Your going to do all of this stuff anyways, the only diffrence is you can talk and everything is more spaced apart and nothing is handed to you. On toturial Island, the cook just gives you free flour and water over and over agian! Don't tell me that no one here was ever pissed off at the time it took just to make flour in order to increase your cooking level.

Once your skills become slightly more proficient, feel free to leave. You will then leave a noob being slightly ahead rather than just a noob. Then you can go ahead and raid free beer and close the cow gate on bystanders and ask for a toll.(Yes Swallow, I read the Lumbridge guide)
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

Tutorial Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island   Tutorial Island EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:52 pm

If only you could go past level 3...
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

Tutorial Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island   Tutorial Island EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Yeah I didn't really think this was a good idea either, I should have done somthing else.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

Tutorial Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island   Tutorial Island EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:49 pm

no kidding...
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

Tutorial Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island   Tutorial Island EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 am

Lets stop commenting on this please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tutorial Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Island   Tutorial Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial Island
Page 1 of 1