The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needs to post more...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

Needs to post more... Empty
PostSubject: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Our clan hasn't been very active on the forums.If the forums aren't active we might lose members.They'll think it's a boring clan with no popularity. If we keep this thing active it will seem more like there's alot going on,and a big community.It seems that me and Luketh are the only members that are in their double-digit posts.
I ask all members to get posting!

-Joshy santa
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 pm

And I'll SECOND that, post about anything guys, don't SPAM, but do post "Hey, I got 50 attack today, bringing my combat up to 45", whatever you did, I dunno. I want ACTIVE MEMBERS not only in RS, but also on the forums, they're here for a reason, not to just look pretty, they should be our main way of communication.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am

One thing I really enjoy about the forums is that I can post even when I wouldn't have time to actually get on RS and play. Times such as late at night when I really should be studying for the AP Biology test tomorrow, but I would rather write up an exciting blog post!
Back to top Go down
R33d2
maggot!
maggot!
R33d2

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am

okay yes i admite that im not geting on this forms and posting as much as i should and im sry. but every time i get on i see this gey looking picture rite next to your name!!!!!! and im thinking hew the %$#& is this guy. and i see its you Evil or Very Mad and it just creeps me out and i wunder wtf were you thinking. Suspect

ps:ouch im sry im just telling you what i think

lol! your still my friend but really come on.And hew is that???????yungjoshy???????? JK but please change it....pleass... Razz
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 am

Yes, really. You ought to be telling us of your grand exploits on here. Harsh reaction...
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Wow.

Just wow.

That's PATHETIC. You let an AVATAR stop you from getting on the forums, that's a sad excuse.

You can't make one person take off an avatar. It's not hurting anything, plus that must've taken some serious drawing skills to draw so I like it.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Quit with the nonsensical excuses and start posting, Reed. You may not like role-playing, and you may not like Joshy's avatar, but that doesn't mean you can make them go away by saying so.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 pm

I luvs to draw. O_o But if you want me to take the drawing off k. lol I haz a bunch more. Razz
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Not going to draw it,gonna just take a screen shot and like...Put "Young Joshy" on it lulz.And it's not 2 guys. O_o.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

R33d2 wrote:
okay yes i admite that im not geting on this forms and posting as much as i should and im sry. but every time i get on i see this gey looking picture rite next to your name!!!!!! and im thinking hew the %$#& is this guy. and i see its you Evil or Very Mad and it just creeps me out and i wunder wtf were you thinking. Suspect

ps:ouch im sry im just telling you what i think

lol! your still my friend but really come on.And hew is that???????yungjoshy???????? JK but please change it....pleass... Razz

But all I see is a guy gay with no eyes. O_O.JK I'll change it,just added it cuz...I hate not-so-my Avatars.Everything I have HAS to be mine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 pm

hmm...

I need an avatar...

What says "Luketh" to someone in the form of a picture?
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

A kid stuffing a pie in his mouth. Duh. Ooh, or better yet, a thief swiping a hot apple pie from someone's windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 am

wonderful!

Who wants to make it?
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 am

... You're such a lazy ******.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am

Yes, I am.

No, really... who wants to make it?
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

*rolls eyes* Just take a screenshot of yourself in RS with some pie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needs to post more...   Needs to post more... Empty

Back to top Go down

Needs to post more...
Page 1 of 1