The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary of an attack pure.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

Diary of an attack pure. Empty
PostSubject: Diary of an attack pure.   Diary of an attack pure. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:06 am

Day 1,
I thought I was going to get nearly killed out there!Well,at least I'm out of that hideous island and on RuneScape.I see a guy named Sir Vant inside a cave.I ask why.He's gaurding an entrance to the dragon's lair!He says it has three heads!quite odd!I say I could try to kill the dragon,but instead he says no,and I get two lamps from him!I admire them and accidently rub one.It gets me more skilled in something!I rub both of them and feel much more powerful.
I decide to explore the rest of this interesting town called lumbridge.
Notes:General store,buys map.Hot furnace,mine,kingdom,Church,basement in kingdom.Axe store.

Day 1 part two,

I decide to make some money.I ask for a few jobs.He asks me to find 22 cow hides,wait? ewwww,I have to kill cows? ugh,I've never killed something before!I need food,so I'm going to fish first!Someone guided me to a fishing spot near Lumbridge,I see a few nets around so I get one and start fishing!I find the nearest range and start cooking!I only burnt one happily.
I attack the first cow. With a brutal fight I win!How am I going to kill twenty-one of these?Someone told me that I was getting ripped off,he said there was a city,a beautiful city named Varrock.

Day 2,

I walk down a very lonely road,following the map to Varrock.I quickly halt.I see evil wizards gathered in a circle.
They blast me once,I'm hurt but I'm okay.I decide I better run!
Oh my,this is the greatest and largest city I've seen!So many shops!I stand in front of their kingdom.I hear people talking about a store called the Grand Exchange.I decide this will be a great way to sell my cowhides!
I set off walking through the gigantic bank I see it.Two large stone hands!This place is so crowded.I hear someone shout at me,he says he'll teach me how to.
I finally get to sell my cowhides.I decide to buy some robes,so I bought a few.Still having 12 gold left on me I wonder what I could buy.
I buy a newcomer's map and start to adventure,my next stop would be the souther part of Varrock.I find a village made of all wood.
It's the Barbarian Village!I couldn't believe my eyes.People were fighting the barbarians too.I keep going west to find a wall of white brick and a haunted mansion.
While walkinf I find a farm,with cows!I could kill the cows for more money!
After that I find a little door said to lead to a place where they teach you about safety.After doing pointless stuff I now go upstairs and take a test.So exciting..
I pass the test and get another two lamps!

To be updated later! santa

Last edited by Young Joshy on Wed May 13, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Diary of an attack pure.   Diary of an attack pure. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Lol, I love doing little diarys for my stuff, nice!
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Diary of an attack pure.   Diary of an attack pure. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Awesome, I look forward to reading more about this. Soon, you'll have quite an epic bilsdungroman on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of an attack pure.   Diary of an attack pure. Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary of an attack pure.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Chat Area and Miscellania-
Jump to: