Share | 

Summer Goals! Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Summer Goals! Part 2   Fri May 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Before I get in on my next Summer goals I'm going to go from last year's post and see my progress.
Josh wrote:
1.Get back up in art, I've been slacking and losing skill.
2.Get a 99 on the scape
3.Effectively find a stable hobby I can continue to pursue in my free time.
4.Master the ocarina
5.Become an Alpha male and stop being so kind to pieces of crap not worthy of it.
6.Get abs and my body well toned
7.Get rid of all of the weird girls that for some reason want to go out with me.
8.Replace weird girls with hot chicks.
9.Get into style without being a swaggot.
10.Get a summer job
11.Get money.
12.Not go blind by the end of the year (Losing vision quite rapidly..).
13.Get rid of the acne on my face.
14.Start up a blog on a topic I'm interested in.
Now, that's quite a lot, what I accomplished though was:
2. I got 99 cooking
3. I like to cook now.
4. My ocarina skills are sexy.
5. I've stopped being a pushover.
7. Successfully got rid of those weird chicks, thanks to my girlfriend no doubt.
9. I've gotten better clothing, but I did get Jordans. So in the end my swaggot level is up.
11. I got moolah.
13. Went to the dermatologist, he put me on a pill that got rid of 90% of my acne.

That's a pretty nice amount of goals accomplished. NOW my new goals!

• Get around 10 pounds of more muscle on me.
  • Surround myself with less toxic people.
  • Improve my overall reputation.
  • Help out more.
  • Get out more, enjoy life in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sat May 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Zach wrote:
Eat, sleep, play games. mmm.

Holy shit,

I ate.
I slept.
I played games.
I even got a JOB damn I've by far exceeded my goals.

Anyways good job on getting all that stuff accomplished, bad job on getting no abs, worse job on indirectly saying your girlfriend is fugly.

Sorry that you're blind but if it's any good then you can still type pretty well it seems.

Please gib me some moolah,

Love always, -That dude who accomplished all his goals and you didn't HA

P.S. Just bustin' Joshy ily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sat May 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Haha, whoops! Didn't mean to call you ugly, Samantha. (The seeping fear of her browsing this forum.) I just meant Joshy isn't surrounded by Emma Watsons.

Yeah, it was a shame I didn't. I'm renewing that goal this year. I prioritized the worst goals, this time they should be more focused and easier to accomplish.

This is my obligatory time to request the other Banditos to post their goals!

Nice to see you again, Zacho. You should probably be scoring more money than myself soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sun May 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Josh wrote:
You should probably be scoring more money than myself soon enough.

Scratch that, just realized you HAVE a job. Dang it, you're officially richer than myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Wed May 28, 2014 10:00 pm

My goals are to fuck shit up.

So far I'm doing a pretty nice job. I've only got two and a half months until I move to Boone! I'm gonna miss my girlfriend and all my friends -- early this morning, Reed left on a jetplane for Colorado, he's moving there to work at a YMCA camp for a year before getting in-state tuition for college. I've known that kid throughout my childhood, and I really feel as if I am growing up now. Sad

No worries, "growing up," hasn't consisted of much personal change. I just have more responsibilities now that it's college time. Life moves pretty fast, my friends. I wonder how Swallow is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Wed May 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Growing up never really does consist much of personal change. It's just you don't have enough free time to show anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 am

Something I've learned growing up and my best advice to you guys getting out of highschool is yes you have less free time but you still do have a decent amount, if you don't then you make free time don't overload your days with stuff to do just don't do it, it'll make you miserable and you'll regret it just do what you need to and remember to enjoy yourself everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Thu May 29, 2014 8:20 pm

I made this website in 2009! That's 5 years ago. The Falador Massacre happened like 7-8 years ago! I remember it as if it were yesterday! If that's not enough to make you feel old, I'm not sure what is.

Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi everyone!

Luke, you graduated! CONGRATS! Who knew you would make it this far... I can't believe you're going to college. Where are you going (and yes, I read that you're moving to Boone, but I have no idea where that is or what college is there)? Ahh, you're going to be a little freshie while I'm doing my senior year.

I definitely agree that life moves pretty fast. Next year is my last year of college and after that comes the real world. Gotta decide what I want to do with my life and all that shit. As it stands, I'm pretty set on going to grad school and eventually getting a PhD in genetics, maybe becoming a professor/researcher in the future. For the summer, I'm staying on campus and getting some thesis research in. I also have a couple other jobs--I work for a researcher in the sociology department transcribing audio of her research interviews, for a professor in the statistics department copyediting scientific papers, and starting next month, for the Harvard Summer School as a kind of TA. During the summer I want to get in some more travel, like maybe head down to New York a couple times or out to the Cape, do some fun stuff.

How is everyone else doing?

Luketh
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Fri May 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Appalachian State is in Boone, Swallow! It's basically like Harvard, that's all you really need to know.

I need a summer job - your jobs sound like shit I wouldn't mind doing. I may have found work cataloging all of the shit in my friend's dad's multiple-warehouse computer collection. I'll figure out if he wants it done within a few days.

All my friends are going to Europe - Reed has already moved to Colorado - but I'll be stuck in Roswell all summer. I might go on a road trip out to nowhere just for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Fri May 30, 2014 5:06 pm

No one answered my question a long time back. WHERE did Reed go?

I'll tell you guys something, this jaw surgery is kinda bumming me out. BUUT hopefully I can get some fun in before I've gotta do it. Going to Lake Winnie Sunday with Matt, Sam, and Matt's mystery friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Fri May 30, 2014 5:11 pm

I still have Monday and Tuesday for finals. As of 9:30 on Tuesday I'll officially be a junior :D. I just got elected student body VP so that was cool. I already told Swallow about this but I haven't told the rest of you. I ran for my third year of class president this year but I lost cause my opponent stuffed the box. So... that was lame but I rebounded which is all that matters.

As for the summer, I've got a handful of things planned. First of all, I'm gonna try studying up on the rules of the road and take some drivers ed classes in June. I'm at a pretty average age for my class but I'm way behind everyone since I really wanted to wait until summer started so I could focus on school. Then in July I'll be attending an academic challenge camp which is gonna be great. All of my team's best players are seniors so they'll all be leaving. Next year our only upperclassmen will be a senior and me (junior) but our upcoming senior isn't very good so it's pretty much on me to carry our team. And lastly I just applied for a job cause I want to make some money and buy stuff (who doesn't love having money to spend, right?). Now I'm currently waiting to be contacted for an interview. I have no prior job experience so I can understand why they wouldn't want me but my mom works there so how could they not give me an interview at least? They love my mom. She's the sweet asian lady :).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 pm

That moment when you wanted to make a thread to summon Swallow and then she appears right before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sat May 31, 2014 1:25 am

Actually, Josh, I summoned Swallow:

Luketh wrote:
I wonder how Swallow is.

Also, I told you where Reed went! He moved to Colorado!

Good to hear you're still doin' Mastaful shit, Masta. I find it pretty funny that there is ballot-stuffing in the 11th grade class-president elections; nobody seems to mention that cheating seems to be an inherent part of the democratic system. They start 'em young! Congrats on VP, though. You could consider that one of the best jobs in the entire country because the VP of the US doesn't have to do SHIT.

Driving is easy, even for asians. Don't be too scared going into your first test -- I was nervous and the lady testing me really ate that up. I had to take my driving test twice!

Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sat May 31, 2014 9:11 am

I second that Luke, the first dude was swearing at me from the get go when I took my first test; some of these people are assholes that have nothing better to do than work their job where they do nothing but sit on their ass and criticize all day, it's like they forgot what first getting their license was like.

The second dude I got was mad cool though he was just chillin' the entire time and at the end was just like "Yeah whatever dude here you go." and gave me my temp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Over here all you have to do is drive like 5 feet around the building. Ta-da! License.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:15 am

Well I mean that's all we had to do as well but it's heavily reliant on the person you get imo. Some people will take mistakes that everyone does literally every time they drive and fuck your point book with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Oh God, I know. But most of the people where I'm at are like "Did I die? Nope? Alright, have your license."

But in all actuality, if you do something stupid like not stopping completely at a stop sign then you're gonna fail. Just be calm, and you'll get it. It's like fighting Jad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:47 pm

My county is notorious for failing people on their first attempt to get their license. The second time I took it (which I passed), the guy actually got out of my car and started yelling at some lady behind me who was being an idiot.

The big thing I have this summer is a three week backpacking trip out in New Mexico. I'm flying out by myself which is something I've never done before. The whole trip should be a lot of fun. My family has decided to take advantage of this time without me and go on vacation in Europe.

I'm a senior in high school now which is awesome. I'm looking forward to getting out and going to college in just a year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Ayyye, welcome to senior year, Raurg. It's the SHIT, let me tell you that. Take every chance you get to hang out with your friends, and maybe make a few new ones. I still wanna go backpacking - have fun doing it on your own! That sounds awesome! Try writing while you're on your trip, I imagine your thoughts may wind up being quite interesting.

Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Yesterday I got back from Freshman orientation! College is about to be some next-level fun - I mean that both socially and academically.

I have enough AP credit to surpass a fair bit of the required pre-degree classes, so that's good. It should save me some money, so that's good too. I got a gig with my friend's dad. I'll be cataloging his GIGANTIC computer collection, so that's also good. All is good.

What are you nigs up to?

Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:07 pm

I'm getting back into RS. Once you get used to it and try out some of the new things it actually gets a bit enjoyable. I just got 85 Dunge and I'm working on some quests now. Hopefully I'll get mems and try frost drags.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 pm

What I've always found hard about RS is you get so overwhelmed on what to do it's hard to get back into the game. But once you do, it's hard to stop.

Get members, Masta! It seriously makes the game so much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Seriously let's all get back into it cause it's fun now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:31 am

I'll make a video highlighting the pros and cons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Goals! Part 2   

Back to top Go down

Summer Goals! Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1