The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Leaving" the Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:01 am

Yo guys! I just wanted to inform you, not that you really cared, that I am leaving the clan on the game RuneScape. I'm literally talking about the clan part, you know with the citadels and such. I'm not leaving you guys, I just thought it'd be better if I could get into a clan that actually plays EoC except me and Raurg. <3

I'll still be in the OsRs Cc, and lurking the forums! By the way I'm joining the RS Reddit clan: Redditors. It kinda hurts for me to give up my high rank though, goodbye overseer status. <3

I just thought I'd respectfully inform everyone. By the way, you guys should get on Oldschool Runescape, they're dropping rares every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 pm

S'all good, Josh.  I'd leave too if I was in your position.

The reddit clan was never my favorite group of people.. although I never stayed too long.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Eh, I joined it because it was the closest I could find to a lazy clan with hardly any required events.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 am

I've been considering doing this myself, but haven't found a clan I really would want to join yet.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Well, if you ever need a lax clan, Redditors is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 pm

I've always been more of a fan of smaller clans such as this one. The result is a much closer clan in both relations and levels.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 am

This is very true. It is also a less stable clan in the process though. Won't last for nearly as long as a bigger clan.

To be honest, I don't need another family. The Pizza Bandits will always be my family clan, even when we're all gone. Right now I just want people to chat and do events with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Leaving" the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leaving" the Clan   "Leaving" the Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

"Leaving" the Clan
Page 1 of 1