The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun Time: Political Compass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

Fun Time: Political Compass Empty
PostSubject: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:27 am

Hey guys! I found this cool website http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

You should take the quiz TWICE.

The first time take it as you would say you were a politician. To represent your views, but swayed slightly for the favor of the majority.

The second time make it your true, full blown political view and see how it changes.

Politician:
Fun Time: Political Compass Politi10

True view:
Fun Time: Political Compass Politi11

Mine didn't change much. I'm interested to see how the clan members view politics.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Only took it once because if I were to ever become a politician, I wouldn't compromise my beliefs for others; that's the PROBLEM with politicians.Fun Time: Political Compass Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-1.88&soc=-3
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Dang Luke, you're almost Gandhi level on the compass.

I consider myself a centrist, and as you can see my compass point is basically in the center except I am a Libertarian. I actually thought my point would have placed lower due to my libertarian beliefs.

If you see on the website, it actually shows where people like Obama and Hitler are placed. Turns out Obama and Hitler are placed right beside each other. Who knew?

Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Am I really? Hah, I didn't compare my own score with other people, but I did take note of where famous (or infamous) leaders fell on the spectrum.

Personally, I hate the notion of conforming to any political "ideal." Everybody is different, and some people are better suited for leading large numbers of people than others. I guess you could say I'm pragmatic -- if an issue arises it should be solved in accordance to what would best suit the majority of those who are affected by the decision.

I despise putting down anyone -- if what you're doing doesn't hurt me or unfairly/unknowingly hurt those around you, why should it be disallowed? We live in a time where we're too smart to still believe that evolution is "just a theory" or that "God hates fags." Homosexuality has been observed in hundreds of animal species; celibacy has been observed only in religious humans. Which one is unnatural again?

There's enough information to make a logical, well-thought-out decision on just about any political matter; the only issue (for some) is keeping an open mind and refraining from making a biased decision just because you've got feelings towards an issue. The homosexuality debate is just an example; there are tons of similar debates out there.

Shit needs to change. Politicians need to ditch this two-party system and get to ACTUALLY solving problems instead of staring blankly at one another until being voted out of office.

Luke in 2028! First president for the "Be Fucking Nice" party.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Fun Time: Political Compass Politi10

I too could only be bothered to do my own political opinions.

I guess I'm close to where I thought I would be, although the questions were far to broad and not numerous enough to give a more accurate representation. But thats just the way things are haha.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Indeed Raurg, but it's about as accurate as I could find. It gives an okay estimate as to where you are, too.

Quote :
I despise putting down anyone -- if what you're doing doesn't hurt me or unfairly/unknowingly hurt those around you, why should it be disallowed? We live in a time where we're too smart to still believe that evolution is "just a theory" or that "God hates fags." Homosexuality has been observed in hundreds of animal species; celibacy has been observed only in religious humans. Which one is unnatural again?

Good saying Luke. I believe in evolution, so all of this made much sense to me.

I consider myself an independent. Although my political beliefs are very centered, which is a good and bad thing I suppose.

If anyone finds a more complicated test let me know-- unlike most of the people in my generation, I'm actually quite interested in politics.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm

It is a little broad.
But honestly from my political views, I'm blooded in conservative a little.

Fun Time: Political Compass The_po10
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 am

A little bit farther right, and you would've matched Matt's, Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Fun Time: Political Compass Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-3.50&soc=-2
Also only took it once. Luke, we seem to be similar!
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Ayyye. Kai knows what's up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time: Political Compass   Fun Time: Political Compass Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Time: Political Compass
Page 1 of 1