The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS

Go down 
+3
Raurgbrom
Luketh
Josh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS Empty
PostSubject: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Where have you guys been? Tell me some news on what's going on, our lives can't be boring enough to not talk on here. We've been friends forever, don't let me down on this one. Are we going to ever get that server running up again?

I don't want to see everyone die on me just yet. I'll begin, insult as needed. My social life has once again had an interesting spike, making multiple friends, being asked out by multiple girls. Life is going well for now. I'm programming a game with some friends of mine, hopefully it'll work out well since we all are smart in that aspect. I got a smart phone, a droid.

Now, even in my boring life there's something to talk about. Get to it, let some conversation run through this site again.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Yo yo, what's up Joshy.

I was actually about to post a thread similar to this right about now, but you've beaten me to it. Good on you.

Junior year of high school is flying by. The schoolwork is a complete bitch, but the weekends are fantastic. Party party party. All that shit. To be honest, I'm not that big of a crazy partier kinda guy; more of a chill get-together kinda guy. That being said, I've been to more than enough parties and done soo much chillin' and getting together. I've met tons of new friends and B.P. Partners this year, actually.

Homecoming is this weekend. I'm going with my girlfriend of two years now. Holy shit. Two years in HIGH SCHOOL. Is that a record?

Other than that, life is good. I wouldn't mind getting that survival island server up and running, especially now that mojang has released 1.4. I'm actually grounded next weekend 'cause me and Reed got in a little bit of trouble skipping school so uh.. yeah. Wouldn't mind mining and crafting next weekend with some pals. <3

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 pm

I almost posted something like this yesterday since its been annoying to find the forum becoming inactive Sad.

Anyway, I have had lots of homework the past few weeks and spent fall break on a college tour/typing a paper for Ap Euro History. I missed homecoming because I was at 150th anniversary of a Civil War battle, but it was fun. About to go to a football game tonight with some friends, gonna get rained on. Been having a lot of fun with my second year of high school, hard to believe I joined over two years ago.

I would gladly join you all on the mc server should it get up and running.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey guys.

I don't have much to say in terms of news really. My classwork is actually rather tame so far. I have tons of free time, but I never want to do anything with it, which is pretty annoying. There's nothing I want to do at home and I haven't gotten my license yet so I can't go anywhere. Senior year isn't anything like I expected.

On a happier note, I got a date to prom already. Waaaay earlier than normal, too, and after my experiences last year with dances, I'm hoping this year goes better. At the very least there is no way for it to be worse.

I haven't done much with any video games in weeks, because they're just boring to me now. I've played a few hours of skyrim and minecraft and I started Dragon Age: Origins for the first time, and only logged about two hours before my rut. The only game I've played at all has been Magic (the card game) which some of my friends got me hooked on.

That's about it, I guess. If the MC server is up, I'll try to join, but I've pretty much burned myself out when it comes to video games for a while.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am

Football, basically. My knee was estimated for two weeks but i it ended up being four, i'm out of shape now. But tommorow i'm going to work out and see how it is. The thing is, with knee injuries, they stay with you the rest of your life you don't treat it properly. So i need to rehab it. I'm going to get limited carries the next time i get to play. Everything is pretty much going as should, i'm not really a ladies man josheh, i don't really look nor try for a serious relationship but i get some sammichmakers once and awhile :p. I'd love to play minecraft with you guys on the weekend sometime, my gamerlife is on a all time low. It sucks, just as you get comfortable with summer...life hits you again.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 am

Life's been good for me. First year of highschool is going great. Our first quarter just ended yesterday. Homework isn't too bad. I manage to find lots of free time. Once in a while I'll have enough homework that I don't get any free time for the day, but that's the most I've had so far.

Homecoming was a few weeks ago for me. It was lots of fun. Got a little boring at times, but overall a memorable experience.

What the heck is the deal with that server? Are we waiting for Zach to set it up or something? We're just sitting ducks right now.. And this happens a lot so it kinda gets annoying, but once you guys decide to do whatever it is that we need to do then I'll be glad to join. As I said, I'll have plenty of free time so I'll probably be able to get on the weekends mostly.

That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Two words. Fuck college.

Firstly half of my classes are online, legit right? wrong. If you're in an online class 9 times out of 10 the teacher has in school classes too which means one thing, they could give negative fucks about their online classes and what the students are paying for there. Just last week actually I got the old OH I fucking forgot message from the teacher, it went something like "BY THE WAY, this lab that's due today that I forgot to enable for you online kids requires these three books that cost 150$ a piece. I know I fucked up but hey, GOOD LUCK." Oh and let's not mention the other course that put up a midterm that we couldn't even access but TOUGH SHIT sucks to be you assholes, and now even through constant complaining it doesn't even fucking matter so I have to withdrawal from the class before I get a total F, and even if I could hire a lawyer for this shit even if I ended up winning I'd end up spending more money for the lawyer then I would end up taking the class over again next year.

Sorry I haven't been on a lot lately, but I've been a little tense with all my college stuff. When you guys go to college don't dick around schedule your classes as soon as you possibly can and if you absolutely need an online class do then really easy classes that you don't care about online.

Other then that I've gotten my license, a new car, and am currently looking for a job. Oh and I have my own apartment.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm with you about online classes... Summer of 2011, I ended up taking the second semester of Algebra I in the two weeks before school started because of how they had the website set up (passed the class though). But hey, I'm in Honors Alg. II now.

Sounds like your doing pretty good with things besides school.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:27 am

I took an online course last year. It was pretty easy. All I had to do was watch dumb videos and then take mini quizzes over the video to move on to the next one. Then we just had to take a big written exam. I'm actually hoping to take more online classes to jump ahead to sme other courses I wanna take.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Just wait until money is involved masta.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Ah, well, I'm getting surgery on my jaw. It turns out that my lower jaw is much bigger than my upper jaw and it needs surgery to fix. I hope it turns out well.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Ouch, dude. Good luck with that. Has it always been like that or did you get a punch in the jaw that dislocated it or something?
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 pm

That sounds rather unpleasant. Good luck with it, I hope you recover quickly.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I was born with it unfortunately, so I can't really blame myself which would probably actually make me feel better about it to be honest. I can't stand having things wrong with me that I was just.. born with it.

The recovery isn't quick at all it seems. Apparently it'll take two weeks for the pain to even subside a little bit. Probably a week before I'll be able to open my mouth again, since they're cutting it out and screwing it back in place.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:07 pm

So are you getting nourishment through a tube or something?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:47 pm

OUCH. That sounds fucking terrible. Sorry to hear it, Joshy. Sad Well, see if you can get them to give you a nice square jawline. Apparently chicks like those things. Scars are cool too; always an added bonus.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Hows the recovery going Joshy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS   SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS Empty

Back to top Go down

SURPRISE MOTHA TRUCKAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Pizza Bandit Pages-
Jump to: