The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*panic* want some helpful feedback

Go down 
+4
Raurgbrom
Swallow777
veracs_sinz
FluffyBunny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FluffyBunny
Maggot!
Maggot!
FluffyBunny

*panic* want some helpful feedback Empty
PostSubject: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 am

I'm about to post a thread on the official forums to request a rollback, I'd appreciate if you looked over the post to make it as good as it can get.

In short, I just achieved level two in Defence unintentionally.

This may sound like a random person asking for a rollback because they were careless in their ways, but I believe I have proper reasons to submit this appeal.

I was Dungeoneering and I already noticed the reactions of RuneScape deviated from how it is supposed to act, an odd lagg here, walking to a random spot, opening/closing windows while I didn't click or press anything of the sorts. Eating food instead of making a Gatestone.

Now apparantly when I finished that dungeon and ventured forth with another party just minutes later my attack style had changed on its own. I am very meticulous about this and I've spent a great deal of attention to not attack with wrong weapons or styles. So I humbly and desperately request a rollback Tuesday July 26th. The incident itself occured at around 11-11.30 GMT +1, but I'd be more then happy with a rollback of the entire day.

Thanks in advance. Today I'm a Sad Bunneh Sad
Back to top Go down
veracs_sinz
Maggot!
Maggot!
veracs_sinz

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 am

sounds perfect. -i can't see any reason what-so-ever that jagex wouldn't sort it out for you. good luck with your appeal allison :3

haylee. <3.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 am

Oh no, Bunneh! Sad It is certainly ridiculous how dungeons always seem to set us back on block.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 am

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am

Did you use mage before hand. I find that makes me go to block :\
Back to top Go down
FluffyBunny
Maggot!
Maggot!
FluffyBunny

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Yes I'd maged Sagittare. I've never had that switch me to defensive tho. hmm that would explain it tho, thanks. Let's hope Jagex doesn't throw that at me like; "Yeah we are screwing you over sideways with the intended purpose of maging making you go switch to defensive just for shitz 'n' gigglez, so up yours random pure!"

Yeah that'd suck Sad thanks alot Zach for making me lose hope a little
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I once requested once for a full feature to let us lower our levels by ourselves, but I guess hackers would take control of that.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 pm

OKAY, so I'm assuming this is what happens as this is how Fractite Man ended up with 21 defense. Sad

*panic* want some helpful feedback Def10

SO every time the dungeon ends, all of your items, including bound items, are dropped on the ground while you see what exp you've gained. The next dungeon starts and all of your bound items are equipped if possible. The image above basically shows how you end up with defense exp instead of the original choice picked -- the third option for whatever weapon you had on beforehand.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
FluffyBunny
Maggot!
Maggot!
FluffyBunny

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm

I ended a dungeon with a stave, which only has 3 styles, so this did not occur. but yeah that sucks too.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Well, if you had your staff on the last option then the same exact thing would have happened, just with a different weapon to start with.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
FluffyBunny
Maggot!
Maggot!
FluffyBunny

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 am

Yes but then my staff would've have had to change styles on its own, so it still wouldn't make sense. I hadn't used a weapon with 4 ways to attack, so either it glitched or I manually put it on defensive which is highly unlikely because as I said I'm very meticulous about it.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 am

Keep in mind that using spells on autocast also disables fighting options from weapons, so when you go back to combat it might have set to defensive as a result from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *panic* want some helpful feedback   *panic* want some helpful feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

*panic* want some helpful feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Chat Area and Miscellania-
Jump to: