The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."

Go down 
+3
Masta Le
Kai Isakaru
Luketh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

"Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." Empty
PostSubject: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:07 am

Well guys, I believe I gave my final "Viva la Pizza" in Runescape yesterday afternoon. I rev hunted with a very small amount of people from the clan, followed by the usual kick-ass in Clan Wars. Something seemed to be missing in that event... something that has held us as a clan together for the many rev hunts we had.

Ever since I started back up again in January, that "something" was missing and I STILL have no clue what it is. Its the very substance that holds together the play of every Runescaper, and no. I'm not talking about Javascript. This something is a... a novelty of a sort. That "new player" feel. The feeling of discovery, rediscovery, and learning... new experiences, people and places are all a factor of this feeling. This feeling is most experienced as a new player, not knowing the map, people, or items around him/her but it also carries on through your playing experience and I believe that once you run out of this feeling Runescape becomes boring.

I hit that wall when I returned... I had been just about everywhere and done just about all Runescape had to offer. I knew my time to leave was soon, and believe me, I wasn't happy about it.

So here I am.. writing out a big ole' post about how this feels and how I love TPB and blah blah blah. And sitting here, typing those last few words.. something hit me. I thought to myself;

"I'm really quitting this time, self."

Wow. I always knew this day would come but now I really, really just don't know what to say. I'll try to continue here, please forgive me if I don't make any sense.

You guys, this clan... THE Pizza Bandits. This clan is the biggest reason I stuck around as long as I did. I love this clan and I love every single member that IS in it and every member that WAS in it. This clan is a part of me. Its helped me through some pretty low times and laughed with me through the good. You guys feel like a big disfunctional family that I can come to with anything, and for that I thank you.

We've been through some good times, and we've been through some bad. From rev hunts to Agent S, Clan Wars to me getting muted for censor breaking, we've seen it all together. I loved every single second I spent in the CC, talking with various members about some pretty deep shit, or just joking around and reading stuff so damn funny I laughed so hard I cried right there in front of my keyboard. Every second I logged into Runescape I was in that CC, and every second I logged into Runescape I loved it.

I don't think this time I'm just taking a break, though. I think this time I really am moving on. So goodbye for now to you, my friends. My family. Goodbye to Josh, the really freakin' weird kid. Masta, always there when you need him.. See ya, Kai. I hope that I helped in some way, even if I am a manwhore. Zach. Sorry I had to quit so soon after meeting you.. I still think we had/will continue to have a beatiful friendship. I also expect more headers. Steve, who's already done so not much needs to be said. Ice and Deryck who have quit as well.

"Its something unpredictable,
but in the end its right.
I hope you had the time of your life"

And guys, I really have had the time of my life. Thank you.

VIVA LA PIZZA FOREVER!!
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:34 pm

You helped a lot, you lovable little manwhore.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Bye Luke.

Always there when you need me. ^^ Cool.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Bye luke... Are you gonna get on every once in a while to check out new updates and the cc, or are u gone for good?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 pm

*salute*

An honor to live by your side,my friend.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm

^^ I'll probably be on every once in a while.. but I won't be playing playing.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Im sorry you had to leave so soon too Sad and although I didn't know you that well I'll still miss you. If you wouldn't mind finishing those blueprints I'D STILL like to make that clan hall in your memory.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

It's a shame we never got a vissy drop, or went to gwd... Although I lost some serious fath in 1/175 odds I'm thinking its more like 1/6000 because 5 days ago I stayed up from 11pm-8am killing him..
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah, it is a shame.. I'll look for those blueprints.. I KNOW I made some..
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm

you better come back every now and then, both of you. the other amateurs in the cc can't put up as much of a fight when I'm trying to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Nonono Luke I don't want a start I want the FINISHED blue prints
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Luke, you know I hate you. You know I always have.
Anyways, you should ALSO know that we've known each other for practically our entire Runescape memories. From our noob days to the present, whatever's happened, we've been there for each other. We're practically complete opposites, but somehow...it all worked out.

You're the one who I can always depend on to add life to a flat conversation, to make every kill an epic one, and to turn a common greeting into a new curse word.

Damn it, Luke. I wasn't going to tell you this, but...I'm pretty sure we're Runescape best friends.

Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm

queen bitch is going to miss luke.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:00 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP, KAI.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Swallow's got..two..boyfriends..
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

swallow nothing's wrong with having a little heart in that black hole of yours.
josh you're pushin' it.
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Josh, I'm going to wait and see what Luke does to you first for that comment.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

2? Are you still talking about that thing I said that her words added flavor to the pic? :p Stupid Josh..
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Josh. Kitchen now. You're a woman; make me a sammich.

Swallow.. I think you're right. *blinks*
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 pm

The world as we know it is crashing down around us.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 pm

That phrase luke is touching it will always display your love of greenday haha... But in the end its wrong :S
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

oh, but Zach..

it is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."   "Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right.."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Clan News!-
Jump to: