The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

† Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩

Go down 
+6
Jonah
Swallow777
Stevenkade
Masta Le
Luketh
Josh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

† Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 pm

I don't either.. what changes are they making?
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 pm

For one, they're making it so pures can't abuse the combat calculators. So they're going to get smashed by level 50s in granite.

They're also replacing the old weapon specials with (basically the same thing) action bars.

Also, they are now finally re-balancing the combat triangle.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Who even has their membership anymore ._.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 pm

..Me.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 pm

*sneeze*
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:08 pm

What Jagex should do:

3 seperate Runescapes.

1) Runescape Classic
2) Runescape as it was in 2006 -- no more updates added to it
3) Runescape as is being demolished by corporate bastardism.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Are...you shitting me? they just fucked the combat system now too!
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm

I don't understand. The combat system doesn't seem to look much different -- animations that STILL don't really make sense and STILL look more like a dance rather than a coherent player vs player battle.

I'm assuming the combat interface is where the actual changes are going to be taking place. I still see 0 need for this change. At this point, though, it doesn't effect me soo.. who cares?
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 pm

There is so much need, I hated our click and wait system to be honest. At least this puts a little more life into the game.

Also, I am pretty sure they're doing this for the bosses- flashier, more challenging bosses.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:08 pm

But.. the game was MADE on click n' wait! How do you afk grind monsters for exp now?! Oh. Right. Just buy a few spins and get an uber 12m exp lamp.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Luke, there still is a basic quick'n'wait ordeal on normal monsters..BUT on new bosses and players you will need to have every advantage you can get.
Back to top Go down
Raurgbrom
General Poster
General Poster
Raurgbrom

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 pm

What they want to do is get people away from switching between tabs on their computers and actually paying attention to the game.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm

"special abilities" it does change it alot a rune 2h with aoe attacks and super charged shit is well. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm

You guys are b*tches to change.

Jussayin'

Last edited by Josh on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 pm

I mean if it ends up better than the original combat system, awesome.

I find myself a bit of an old conservative bastard when it comes to Runescape. Which is weird.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

It depends. If it's a dumb change then.. Bleh. But sometimes it's fun to try some better things if it's a good change.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Runescapes uniqueness is what attracted me to the game for so long, now its like Dragons Nest with WoW with only a few aspects of the original game left, rs2006 is still in my prayers LOL, although that game wont have everything I want, it'll be good nuff if it turns out the way its supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:48 pm

After watching that video I can't really say I hate it.. I'd say it's kind of cool and you have to admit it's cool how advanced their graphics are getting.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Not gonna lie, and luke would hate me for it 2010 was probably the best year. I dunno I can certainly see why this would interest people but after playing the game since '03, I kinda kick myself when I see this.

It's a possibly fun mmo, but its no longer RUNESCAPE.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:12 am

I totally agree that it looks cool. I totally agree that the graphics' evolution is amazing considering Jagex still enables players to play in-browser. Java + In-browser is a very limiting way to design a game and they've done an awesome job at raising the limits of in-browser java gaming since Runescape first started.

All I'm saying is that while the graphics and "traditional MMO" feel of Runescape have, and for the most part continue to, improve, the two most important aspects of ANY game have greatly decreased: gameplay, and community.

I've noticed an uprising in obnoxious players -- name calling for no good reason, lack of respect towards fellow players, almost complete disappearance of spirit of the game (leading to the bot uprisings and scammers); the works.

The root cause? Jagex's shitty updates and lack of love and care for the game -- they don't give a flying FUCK about the bots. This is evidenced through their return and their lengthy stay and ridiculous abundance these past 2 years. If those bots are paying the $5 Jagex wants every month, why should they give a fuck? They tried to show their "zero-tolerance" standpoint towards bots by sending a pmod or jmod to perform "mass bannings" in bot-heavy areas. Guess what worlds these sort of public-relations events occurred in? FREE WORLDS.

Shitty updates? You bet. Honestly, name the last time there was a solid update that brought new and exciting gameplay to the game without introducing another OP weapon or completely changing the way previous game mechanics worked. Even dungeoneering was a bit of a stretch considering it combined every skill already in the game into a new "skill." Last I checked, that's a fuckin' minigame. Not a skill.

Bottom line, Jagex fucked their game up because they got caught up in petty details, lost inspiration in the game itself, and the fundamentals that made Runescape fun before it looked cool have been (and are being) replaced by "traditional MMO" features.

That's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

Is OP overpowered?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 pm

I always kinda liked the way the armor looked already, I wouldn't mind other graphic changes but the whole new design of the armor is the only thing that kinda gets me with the graphics portion.

Another big problem when I logged on to Chris's account was the horrible server lag, you click someone and 3 seconds later he finally does it, I don't remember it always being like that, it's possible I guess though.

Maybe we should stop spamming Josh's thread with was our beefs with the game are, new topic anyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Well, first I'd like to say I hate the new armour.

Also, the server lag is temporary, it is because of a major bug in the system once they implemented the Queen Black Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:47 pm

I've been lagging for a while now.. Something is definitely wrong with their servers, and it sucks. I cannot do one thing without having my game freeze for atleast every minute.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
General Poster
General Poster
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 am

I hate the new armor. If it ain't broken don't fix it. Stay original.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 am

The QBD doesn't even drop anything good and she's doubled nex's level and you have to fight her alone, da hells the point?
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 am

Yeah, I have no intention of trying to memorize what all the new barrows looks like. The f2p armors are quite hideous aswell, but I have to say black armor looks like a little nice. And the god armors look a lot different, with some better and some worse aspects.
Back to top Go down
Zach
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Zach

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

I always liked how the higher leveled armor looked cooler not that the lower level armored looked bad but now its kinda just like, K I'ma wear full iron till I hit 60 def cause I think it looks the best lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩   † Josheh †  ۩ Account thread ۩ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

† Josheh † ۩ Account thread ۩
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next