The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!

Go down 
+3
Josh
Kai Isakaru
Luketh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! Empty
PostSubject: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm

WOOOHOOOO! Who's ready for the first true Rev hunt of 2010?!?

I AM!!! Let's do it, guys! Sometime over Spring Break we're having a giant, PLANNED rev hunt.

So, first thing's first, who's gonna be available during spring break, and when are you gonna be available (day wise)?

I'd like to know so I can plan this event with as many people coming as possible. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 am

I should be available MOST of spring break--the advantage of having no life. I am going to help a friend with yard work and do some other volunteering, I'll let you know which days those are eventually.
One comment--We might not all have the same week off for spring break..
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I'll try to be there. Smile
Finally,a planned event.
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

I would HIGHLY recommend that you plan it between friday the 9th and sunday 11th. My sis is comming home on spring break so I will be busy on spring break. Nothing is a for sure with me but I will be most likely to come on those days.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Okay, good point, Kai.

MY spring break is the FIRST WEEK OF APRIL.

What's everybody else's?
Back to top Go down
kurosaki neo
maggot!
maggot!
kurosaki neo

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Spring break! Mine is after next week, no sure when that is date wise, but I will be up for doing this any time! (during spring break)
Back to top Go down
Masta Le
Mod of Greatness
Mod of Greatness
Masta Le

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm not sure if I am available for spring break. My spring break starts (right after school day ends) on Friday the 26th and ends on April 5th. I pretty sure we're going to go visit family in another state. It'd probably be good during the weekend right after I get off.
Back to top Go down
Ice lord

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:12 pm

MY spring break begins on the first monday of April
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm

My Spring Break just started! I get all of next week off.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 am

Well that right there is a problem. Hmm... Looks like everybody but Swallow has a similar spring break week.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm

i got the week after.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Week after the first week of April?
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 am

I meant next week, and...
SPAMMER ALERT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Okay, guys.

In the event of a spammer, PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THE SAME THREAD AS THE SPAMMER UNTIL THE POST IS DELETED!

This is important because spambots will get an email whenver there is a notification that there's been a reply posted and tell his spambot friends that we're an active forum.

The more spambots here, the more spambots I have to delete.

So please, don't post after a spambot until their post is deleted.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Psst..Is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah, the spammer's message isn't there. If you don't see it it's not there.
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

>.>

Hey luke,Get on RS if j00 haz zeh time,mattz is on too.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 am

I'm always the first to see the spammers >.>
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm

That's good, spam police.
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 pm

I should be paid. Or rewarded somehow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah, sure, here you go.

*hands Kai 5,000,000 gold coins fresh out of my bank account*

*coins melt*

April Fo-oools!
Back to top Go down
Kai Isakaru
General Poster
General Poster
Kai Isakaru

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:16 pm

ooo liquid coins
*drinks*
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 pm

ewwww.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!   The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs.  The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010! Empty

Back to top Go down

The flowers are blooming, and so are the Revs. The First Annual Spring Break Pizza Bandit Rev Hunt, 2010!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Clan News!-
Jump to: