The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* Empty
PostSubject: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 am

'Sup everybody, it's me, Luketh! You can call me Luke, or any strange variant of that name people seem to come up with... lol... pig

Now for my bio...

I've played RS for probably 4 1/2 years on and off. My main account, Luketh0 doesn't really have any outstanding stats, 70 across the board for melee stats, a pitiful range and a good level mage... for a level 50 player. Sad to say, I'm level 86, not 50. I've decided recently to get back into the game, there's something about it that I just absolutely LOVE, no game can match it.

I usually screw around on my RS account, messin' with noobs, helping noobs, etc. During the summer me and Swallow are usually role-playing, exploring the Wildy (a great pastime of ours) or just hunting down a creature we think needs to be exterminated... often cockroaches.

I have decided, however, to go for 99 hunter (again). It's already at 60, I do have a long way to go... I'm going for a level a day, every day I can get on. This'll get hard once I get up to the 70s, but I'll try this for as long as I possibly CAN raise a level a day, even 2 or 3 if I get into a groove. Help me out while I'm online by saying something as simple as "Keep it up" or "Good Luck". I've learned that little messages like that go a long way for me. I always need another person to talk to while I'm raising levels, so feel free to add me and start up a conversation, I haven't told anybody to get lost yet! pirat

I think I've written enough, I hope you guys get the idea as of what to do on this portion of the board. Have a nice day! bom
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
corndog347
maggot!
maggot!

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:55 pm

very good luke very good im impressed
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:57 pm

lol, thanks.

See, that's kind of an example for what you should say on your thread. It's just so we can all get to know you a bit. clown
Back to top Go down
Jacobtech9
maggot!
maggot!

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 pm

noob Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad bounce affraid cherry king
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Jacob.. don't spam, lol.

Just post a thoughtful comment, not...

"noob!"
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Hello, All!   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey, hey Luke. Nice to see you're keeping the clan alive since I moved on... Wink
Back to top Go down
veracs_sinz
Maggot!
Maggot!
veracs_sinz

PostSubject: reply:   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 am

if you've kept your word you should be at 99 hunter by now, lol. but if your not, then yeah, good luck still (Y). or just good luck with what ever your doing now a days. =P
Back to top Go down
Swallow777
Leaders
Leaders
Swallow777

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 am

Lol, Luke has recently decided to no-life his way to 99 cooking.
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm

BS, I haven't raised a cooking level in a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*   Luketh!  The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough* Empty

Back to top Go down

Luketh! The Clan Leader Himself! *cough* Co-Leader *cough*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Pizza Bandit Pages-
Jump to: