The Pizza Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Pizza Bandits...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great New Way to Make Money

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster
shadow

Great New Way to Make Money Empty
PostSubject: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 pm

well just recently i have finished many of the member quest including shilo village which gives me a way of mining gem rocks which with just one full inventory of gems i got about 20k and also by fishing i lvled up and got 50k from all the swordfishs and lobsters. sooo now im saving m tokkul for an uncut onxy which is 2m!!!! so those gems with the money will get me a lot of tokkul also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:48 pm

And this is on clan news why? Not saying its a bad idea,just asking why do you want to put this in my face! Mad
Back to top Go down
shadow
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 pm

just giving some of my ideas to make money for the clan to know if they are in need of money
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Then put it under guides or p2p divison
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, this would TECHNICALLY be a guide.
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Why isn't anyone commenting on the other topics. Shadow you should take a look at 30th clanwars
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:14 am

Check it out! Lvl3 on members world![img]Great New Way to Make Money Lolsuckj[/img]
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:42 pm

It's called a SKILLER. -.-
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Right! His wc was only 25! XD
Back to top Go down
Luketh
Leaders
Leaders
Luketh

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 pm

lol, nice. A new skiller, I guess. Cool name..
Back to top Go down
https://pizzabandits.forumotion.com
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 pm

shadow wrote:
well just recently i have finished many of the member quest including shilo village which gives me a way of mining gem rocks which with just one full inventory of gems i got about 20k and also by fishing i lvled up and got 50k from all the swordfishs and lobsters. sooo now im saving m tokkul for an uncut Black thingy which is 2k!!!! so those gems with the money will get me 5 gp, also Very Happy I'm such a narb! Josh is betterrr than meh
It is true,Tzhaar is always underestimated.
Back to top Go down
Stevenkade
General Poster
General Poster
Stevenkade

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 am

I see what you did there Joshy o.O
Back to top Go down
shadow
Corporal Poster
Corporal Poster
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Young Joshy wrote:
shadow wrote:
well just recently i have finished many of the member quest including shilo village which gives me a way of mining gem rocks which with just one full inventory of gems i got about 20k and also by fishing i lvled up and got 50k from all the swordfishs and lobsters. sooo now im saving m tokkul for an uncut which is 2k!!!! so those gems with the money will get me 5 gp, also Very Happy I'm such a narb! Josh is betterrr than meh

........screw u screw u to hell! jk but really screw u
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

This is why no one really likes you... After I say this you probably would try to kill me but you will ultimatly FAIL
Back to top Go down
Josh
*Owns Revs with Posts*
*Owns Revs with Posts*
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 pm

shadow wrote:
Young Joshy wrote:
shadow wrote:
well just recently i have finished many of the member quest including shilo village which gives me a way of mining gem rocks which with just one full inventory of gems i got about 20k and also by fishing i lvled up and got 50k from all the swordfishs and lobsters. sooo now im saving m tokkul for an uncut which is 2k!!!! so those gems with the money will get me 5 gp, also Very Happy I'm such a narb! Josh is betterrr than meh

........screw me screw me plz hard!jk but really screw me pleassee

Lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ice Lord309
General Poster
General Poster
Ice Lord309

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 am

XD Thats sooo funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great New Way to Make Money   Great New Way to Make Money Empty

Back to top Go down

Great New Way to Make Money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pizza Bandits :: Pizza Bandit Pages-
Jump to: